What It's Like At My House

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Friday, December 21, 2007

Week 9 #21 Sodding Podding ...



Well at least the word of the year in 2005 wasn't "woot."

I have I-tunes installed at home - which would make this so much easier, but since I'm at work (looks pointedly at Network Services) it must be done otherwise.

Digging around, I've listened to Syd Lieberman tell stories, subscribed to LibVibe a library news service, and an ALA bootcamp on Web 2.0 (may only dip a toe into that one,) and added feeds for many storytelling podcasts until I made myself stop.

SO, I've added the RSS Bloglines feed, uh feeds, well - many feeds. But I don't know when I'll have time to listen. Of course, as noisy as the library gets, headphones might make it easier to listen, learn and type reports.

No comments: