What It's Like At My House

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

#30 Here, There and Everywhere


I have posted something to the S:drive and those things disappeared in the great "Suprise" drive clean-up" that had never happened before and so we never expected it to ever happen and then it did. Totally our fault, but ... we are still bitter. So I never use the S: drive without extreme suspicion and get things off it lickety-split before something evil can happen.

As for the P:drive, I just reorganized it a couple of weeks ago and totally flummoxed my staff, since I renamed their folders so they conformed to a system. Ahem, next time I may mention that I'm doing that in advance. We are just now getting our photos on the P: drive for editing before being sent to Flickr. Personal photos better not be on it or heads will roll. (Not to worry, work photos are hard enough to get on the computer, so personal photos are most unlikely.) And I don't even know how to get my photos off my camera phone, much less onto the P: drive.

Now for the Z:drive. And now for my folders on the Z:drive. Yes, those folders. To paraphrase the late great Charlton Heston, "You'll get those folders when you pry them from my cold dead hands." Uh, just kidding. But I am slowly examining them and deleting them when I really sure I don't need them anymore. Just call me a turtle on this one.

No comments: