What It's Like At My House

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

# 28 Git' R Done!


I'm afraid I spent as much time flipping back and forth between all the information stuff on the web about David Allen's system as I have attempting to implement using any particular system. I did manage to attach "Remember the Milk" to my Google calendar and talk someone at Network Services into uploading a sync program so my Outlook calendar can sync with my Google calendar. (This makes me ridiculously happy since maintaining two separate calendars has just meant that I maintained neither completely. And now I can even look at it on my phone! What this means to the fate of my ability to organize remains to be seen.) So I have added a to do list to something I look at every day.

The thought of maintaining 43 folders of anything still seems daunting, but I can see posting the workflow flowchart as a memory aide to use the two minute rule to do, defer or trash things. I think. Maybe. First I'll probably investigate every variation on the system to find "just the right one." Ahem.

No comments: